Avago (AVGO) PT Lifted to $100 at BofA/Merrill Lynch
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
BofA/Merrill Lynch analyst Vivek Arya reiterated a Buy rating on Avago Technologies (NASDAQ: AVGO) and boosted his price target to $100.00 (from $85.00) following solid Q3 results with solid growth and consisted execution.
"We believe Street continues to under-appreciate this self-help story where mgmt has a proven record of cutting costs, paying down debt, and executing on multiple secular growth cycles including in smartphone RF (iPhone 6, China LTE) and in enterprise storage/networking," Arya said.
The firm materially raises FY14/15 pro-forma EPS by 20/25% or 77c/$1.36 to $4.68/$6.64
Shares of Avago Technologies closed at $76.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Argus Upgrades Palo Alto Networks (PANW) to Buy
- FBN Securities Starts HP Enterprise (HPE) at Outperform
- Piper Jaffray's Estimates for Guess? (GES) Remain Largely Unchanged Post 3Q; Reiterates Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!