Autodesk (ADSK): Pricing Remains A Concern, Keeping Neutral Rating - Wedbush
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Wedbush analyst, Steve Koenig, reiterated his Neutral rating on shares of Autodesk (NASDAQ: ADSK) but raised his price target to $76 after 3Q results continued a pattern of solid execution against subscription volume goals.
However, the analyst notes that these goals require acceleration in coming quarters and years at the same time that there is continuing deterioration in realized pricing. The analyst thinks a skew in subscription demand towards lower-priced products, coupled with recent price reductions, will pressure pricing for several more quarters.
The valuation "looks full" to the analyst keeping him on the sidelines for a better entry price. The new PT of $76 is up from $70.
Shares of Autodesk closed at $75.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fastenal (FAST) PT Raised to $49 at Credit Suisse Following 4Q
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $165 at Cowen Amid 'Stellar' Q4
- Kroger (KR) PT Raised to $33 at Credit Suisse; Reiterates Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!