Aurinia Pharmaceuticals (AUPH) Data Continues to Filter Out Bearish Concerns - Leerink
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leerink Partners analyst Joseph Schwartz reiterated an Outperform rating and $7 price target on Aurinia Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: AUPH) after data presented today at the European Lupus Meeting shows 70% of patients. (n=7/10) achieved complete remission (CR) at 24 weeks vs. 57% (n=4/7) reported back in July.
"We believe this data further supports the efficacy behind voclosporin in lupus nephritis (LN) and should help remove the cautious sentiment surrounding the stock since the Ph.2b AURA-LV data announcement," Schwartz commented.
Shares of Aurinia Pharmaceuticals closed at $4.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AEterna Zentaris (AEZS) PT Raised to $10 at Maxim Group; Macrilen Returns to Model
- Canaccord Genuity Starts Kratos Defense & Security (KTOS) at Buy
- FBR Capital Remains Bullish on JPMorgan (JPM) Following 4Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!