Aurinia Pharmaceuticals (AUPH) Data Continues to Filter Out Bearish Concerns - Leerink
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Leerink Partners analyst Joseph Schwartz reiterated an Outperform rating and $7 price target on Aurinia Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: AUPH) after data presented today at the European Lupus Meeting shows 70% of patients. (n=7/10) achieved complete remission (CR) at 24 weeks vs. 57% (n=4/7) reported back in July.
"We believe this data further supports the efficacy behind voclosporin in lupus nephritis (LN) and should help remove the cautious sentiment surrounding the stock since the Ph.2b AURA-LV data announcement," Schwartz commented.
Shares of Aurinia Pharmaceuticals closed at $4.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Axovant Sciences (AXON) Risk/Reward 'Massively Skewed to the Upside' - Baird
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!