Aurinia Pharmaceuticals (AUPH) Data Continues to Filter Out Bearish Concerns - Leerink
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Leerink Partners analyst Joseph Schwartz reiterated an Outperform rating and $7 price target on Aurinia Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: AUPH) after data presented today at the European Lupus Meeting shows 70% of patients. (n=7/10) achieved complete remission (CR) at 24 weeks vs. 57% (n=4/7) reported back in July.
"We believe this data further supports the efficacy behind voclosporin in lupus nephritis (LN) and should help remove the cautious sentiment surrounding the stock since the Ph.2b AURA-LV data announcement," Schwartz commented.
Shares of Aurinia Pharmaceuticals closed at $4.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aurinia Pharma (AUPH) Announces Acceptance of Late-Breaking Voclosporin Abstracts for Two Upcoming Medical Meetings
- Mylan (MYL) Gains on Generic Concerta Approval
- Visa (V) PT Trimmed to $93 at Stifel With Initial 2017 Guidance a Touch Light
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!