Aurinia Pharmaceuticals (AUPH): Reiterating $10 PT After The Recent 33% Move - HC Wainwright
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
H.C. Wainwright analyst, Ed Arce, reiterated his Buy rating on Aurinia Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: AUPH) after attending a KOL presentation hosted by the company. The presentation offered a thorough overview of lupus nephritis (LN), including historical mortality rates and current standard of care (SoC).
Management offered a more complete review of the results of the Phase 2b AURA-LV study of voclosporin, including additional data from pre-specified analyses, secondary endpoints, and additional subset analyses. When the top-line data was first released on August 15, the stock traded off ~57% but regained 32.6% since the meeting. Despite the positive investor reaction to Friday's presentation, the analyst believes the results were positive and should signal follow through buying driving the share price up.
No change to the price target of $10.
Shares of Aurinia Pharmaceuticals closed at $3.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/20: (SWKS) (EMES) (CF) Higher; (PSTI) (AFMD) (BMY) Lower (more...)
- PacWest Bancorp (PACW) PT Raised to $60.50 at FIG Partners Following 4Q Report
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright, Ed Arce
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!