Aurinia Pharmaceuticals (AUPH): Reiterating $10 PT After The Recent 33% Move - HC Wainwright
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
H.C. Wainwright analyst, Ed Arce, reiterated his Buy rating on Aurinia Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: AUPH) after attending a KOL presentation hosted by the company. The presentation offered a thorough overview of lupus nephritis (LN), including historical mortality rates and current standard of care (SoC).
Management offered a more complete review of the results of the Phase 2b AURA-LV study of voclosporin, including additional data from pre-specified analyses, secondary endpoints, and additional subset analyses. When the top-line data was first released on August 15, the stock traded off ~57% but regained 32.6% since the meeting. Despite the positive investor reaction to Friday's presentation, the analyst believes the results were positive and should signal follow through buying driving the share price up.
No change to the price target of $10.
Shares of Aurinia Pharmaceuticals closed at $3.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN) at Buy
- Oppenheimer Assumes Mallinckrodt plc (MNK) at Outperform
- RBC Capital Downgrades Concordia Healthcare (CXRX) to Underperform, $1 PT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright, Ed Arce
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!