Aurinia Pharmaceuticals (AUPH): Notes From KOL Breakfast
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
FBR Capital analyst, Vernon Bernadino, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Aurinia Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: AUPH) after attending a key opinion leader breakfast event hosted on September 30 by Aurinia Pharmaceuticals.
AUPH announced detailed analyses updating the August results from the AURA-LV (AURA) Phase IIb clinical trial with voclosporin (VS) in patients with active lupus nephritis (LN). The results were impressive as AURA became the first study in LN to meet its primary and secondary outcome measures (1OM and 2OM, respectively). The analyst believes this alone differentiates VS from other lupus therapies.
He went farther saying "We think there is potential for gaining VS accelerated approval. However, our position remains full approval will require conducting a Phase III trial with a design similar to AURA but larger to confirm the safety and outcomes observed in AURA".
No change to the price target of $9.
Shares of Aurinia Pharmaceuticals closed at $4.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Regions Financial (RF) to $15; Reiterates Outperform
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Arc Logistics Partners (ARCX) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!