Aurinia Pharmaceuticals (AUPH): Notes From KOL Breakfast
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FBR Capital analyst, Vernon Bernadino, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Aurinia Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: AUPH) after attending a key opinion leader breakfast event hosted on September 30 by Aurinia Pharmaceuticals.
AUPH announced detailed analyses updating the August results from the AURA-LV (AURA) Phase IIb clinical trial with voclosporin (VS) in patients with active lupus nephritis (LN). The results were impressive as AURA became the first study in LN to meet its primary and secondary outcome measures (1OM and 2OM, respectively). The analyst believes this alone differentiates VS from other lupus therapies.
He went farther saying "We think there is potential for gaining VS accelerated approval. However, our position remains full approval will require conducting a Phase III trial with a design similar to AURA but larger to confirm the safety and outcomes observed in AURA".
No change to the price target of $9.
Shares of Aurinia Pharmaceuticals closed at $4.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!