Aurinia Pharmaceuticals (AUPH): EOP2 Meeting Results Were Better Than Could Have Been Hoped For - HC Wainwright
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
H.C. Wainwright analyst, Ed Arce, reiterated his Buy rating on Aurinia Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: AUPH) noting the FDA intends to permit a single Phase 3 trial in support of a voclosporin NDA for LN.
The analyst views this as a major win for Aurinia, especially after much investor consternation over the number of deaths at the 6- month primary readout of the Phase 2b AURA-LV trial, the results of the end-of-Phase 2 (EOP2) meeting with the FDA (announced Nov. 2) not only fully validate the company's view of that study's robustly positive results, but also provide for some unexpected elements to the Phase 3 protocol that may have the effect of further mitigating the risk of achieving a positive pivotal readout.
Shares of Aurinia Pharmaceuticals closed at $2.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kite Pharma (KITE): ASH Presentation Is Another Positive For Zuma - HC Wainwright
- Stifel Reiterates Buy on Casella Waste Systems (CWST) - PT to $16
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright, Ed Arce
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!