Aurinia Pharmaceuticals (AUPH): EOP2 Meeting Results Were Better Than Could Have Been Hoped For - HC Wainwright
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
H.C. Wainwright analyst, Ed Arce, reiterated his Buy rating on Aurinia Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: AUPH) noting the FDA intends to permit a single Phase 3 trial in support of a voclosporin NDA for LN.
The analyst views this as a major win for Aurinia, especially after much investor consternation over the number of deaths at the 6- month primary readout of the Phase 2b AURA-LV trial, the results of the end-of-Phase 2 (EOP2) meeting with the FDA (announced Nov. 2) not only fully validate the company's view of that study's robustly positive results, but also provide for some unexpected elements to the Phase 3 protocol that may have the effect of further mitigating the risk of achieving a positive pivotal readout.
Shares of Aurinia Pharmaceuticals closed at $2.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/20: (SWKS) (EMES) (CF) Higher; (PSTI) (AFMD) (BMY) Lower (more...)
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
- H.C. Wainwright Starts Bellerophon Therapeutics (BLPH) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright, Ed Arce
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!