Audentes Therapeutics (BOLD): Initiating Coverage with an Outperform Rating - Piper Jaffray
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Joshua Schimmer, initiated coverage on Audentes Therapeutics (NASDAQ: BOLD) with an Overweight rating price target of $24.
The company is capitalizing on recent wins in the gene therapy field and is
charting its own path with a differentiated strategy, focusing on orphan and ultra-orphan
diseases with a high unmet need which is uniquely suited to gene therapy. BOLD's lead
program targets X-linked myotubular myopathy (XLMTM), with robust preclinical data
indicating long-term durable correction of the phenotype with clinical data next year.
Behind XLMTM, the company has attractive programs with promising preclinical data
for Crigler-Najjar, Pompe, and Catecholaminergic polymorphic ventricular tachycardia
(CPVT). As such, we see BOLD as well-positioned in the rapidly evolving gene therapy
The $24 PT is based on a based on a DCF analysis through 2024E.
Shares of Audentes Therapeutics closed at $14.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on Syntel, Inc. (SYNT) Following Weak 3Q
- eBay (EBAY) Turnaround on Track, Buy the Dip - Susquehanna
- Guggenheim Cuts Price Target on Tractor Supply (TSCO) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot List
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Joshua Schimmer
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!