Audentes Therapeutics (BOLD): Initiating Coverage with an Outperform Rating - Piper Jaffray
- Wall Street falls ahead of inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Trulance (Plecanatide) Approved by FDA
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Joshua Schimmer, initiated coverage on Audentes Therapeutics (NASDAQ: BOLD) with an Overweight rating price target of $24.
The company is capitalizing on recent wins in the gene therapy field and is
charting its own path with a differentiated strategy, focusing on orphan and ultra-orphan
diseases with a high unmet need which is uniquely suited to gene therapy. BOLD's lead
program targets X-linked myotubular myopathy (XLMTM), with robust preclinical data
indicating long-term durable correction of the phenotype with clinical data next year.
Behind XLMTM, the company has attractive programs with promising preclinical data
for Crigler-Najjar, Pompe, and Catecholaminergic polymorphic ventricular tachycardia
(CPVT). As such, we see BOLD as well-positioned in the rapidly evolving gene therapy
The $24 PT is based on a based on a DCF analysis through 2024E.
Shares of Audentes Therapeutics closed at $14.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- Kroger (KR) PT Raised to $33 at Credit Suisse; Reiterates Neutral
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $115 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot List
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Joshua Schimmer
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!