AstraZeneca (AZN) Gains on Liberum Upgrade
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
AstraZeneca (NYSE: AZN) is higher in early trade after Liberum upgraded the stock from Hold to Buy and set a £52.00 price target.
The analyst noted with shares at 2013 lows, the market is placing zero value on the company's high risk but high-reward immuno-oncology franchise.
Shares of AstraZeneca last traded up 2.8% to $27.11 in the U.S.
Shares of AstraZeneca closed at $26.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Pandora (P) to Outperform
- Western Digital (WDC): Raising PT After Analyst Day - Baird
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!