AstraZeneca (AZN) Gains on Liberum Upgrade
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
AstraZeneca (NYSE: AZN) is higher in early trade after Liberum upgraded the stock from Hold to Buy and set a £52.00 price target.
The analyst noted with shares at 2013 lows, the market is placing zero value on the company's high risk but high-reward immuno-oncology franchise.
Shares of AstraZeneca last traded up 2.8% to $27.11 in the U.S.
Shares of AstraZeneca closed at $26.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) to Buy
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Upgrades CSX (CSX) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Rockwell Collins (COL) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!