AstraZeneca (AZN) Gains on Liberum Upgrade
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AstraZeneca (NYSE: AZN) is higher in early trade after Liberum upgraded the stock from Hold to Buy and set a £52.00 price target.
The analyst noted with shares at 2013 lows, the market is placing zero value on the company's high risk but high-reward immuno-oncology franchise.
Shares of AstraZeneca last traded up 2.8% to $27.11 in the U.S.
Shares of AstraZeneca closed at $26.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades AZZ Inc. (AZZ) to Sell
- Stifel Reiterates Buy on Casella Waste Systems (CWST) - PT to $16
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!