Aspen Aerogels (ASPN) Numbers Cut at Needham & Company Posts Q3
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst Sean K.F. Hannan lowered estimates and his price target on Aspen Aerogels (NYSE: ASPN) to $8.00 (from $9.50) but maintained a Buy rating following results.
Hannan commented, "We continue to view ASPN as a uniquely positioned materials technology company with a strong patent portfolio, differentiated aerogel products, and expanding market opportunities. Now adding to the headache of defending its patents against two Chinese manufacturers, ASPN has to replace revs from a large Petrochemical customer in addition to managing through lower overall activity in the Refiner and Petrochem spaces. Combined, the outlook is coming down for '17 and ASPN has paused its planned GA facility. Despite the near-term bumps, we remain focused on the big picture and Reiterate our Buy."
4Q now $29.4M, marginal EBITDA loss and -$0.16 vs. prior $32.3M/ $1.5M/ -$0.10. 2017 now $113M/ $3.9M/ ($0.48) vs. prior $136M/ $17.7M/ $0.00.
Shares of Aspen Aerogels closed at $5.89 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Dollar General (DG) Following 3Q
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!