Aspen Aerogels (ASPN) Numbers Cut at Needham & Company Posts Q3
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Dollar recoups losses, caution sets in ahead of Trump inauguration
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst Sean K.F. Hannan lowered estimates and his price target on Aspen Aerogels (NYSE: ASPN) to $8.00 (from $9.50) but maintained a Buy rating following results.
Hannan commented, "We continue to view ASPN as a uniquely positioned materials technology company with a strong patent portfolio, differentiated aerogel products, and expanding market opportunities. Now adding to the headache of defending its patents against two Chinese manufacturers, ASPN has to replace revs from a large Petrochemical customer in addition to managing through lower overall activity in the Refiner and Petrochem spaces. Combined, the outlook is coming down for '17 and ASPN has paused its planned GA facility. Despite the near-term bumps, we remain focused on the big picture and Reiterate our Buy."
4Q now $29.4M, marginal EBITDA loss and -$0.16 vs. prior $32.3M/ $1.5M/ -$0.10. 2017 now $113M/ $3.9M/ ($0.48) vs. prior $136M/ $17.7M/ $0.00.
Shares of Aspen Aerogels closed at $5.89 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PacWest Bancorp (PACW) PT Raised to $60.50 at FIG Partners Following 4Q Report
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (PEI) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!