Asbury Automotive Group (ABG) PT Lowered to $55 at Jefferies
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst Bret Jordan reiterated a Hold rating and lowered his price target on Asbury Automotive Group (NYSE: ABG) to $55.00 (from $60.00) following the Q3 miss.
Jordan commented, "Q3 adj. EPS of $1.52 came in below our est. of $1.63 and consensus of $1.60. Weak new vehicle margins (-7%) and softer used retail margins (-1%) were offset by strong P&S margin growth (+7%). Although used volumes continue to face margin headwinds from growing off-lease supply, we note that ABG could benefit from higher CPO growth and we expect strong P&S and F&I to drive near-term EPS expansion."
The firm cut FY 2016 EPS from $6.11 to $5.93 and FY 2017 EPS from $6.62 to $6.22.
Shares of Asbury Automotive Group closed at $50.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on GTx, Inc. (GTXI) to $7 Following Enobosarm Trial Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!