Asbury Automotive Group (ABG) PT Lowered to $55 at Jefferies
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Bret Jordan reiterated a Hold rating and lowered his price target on Asbury Automotive Group (NYSE: ABG) to $55.00 (from $60.00) following the Q3 miss.
Jordan commented, "Q3 adj. EPS of $1.52 came in below our est. of $1.63 and consensus of $1.60. Weak new vehicle margins (-7%) and softer used retail margins (-1%) were offset by strong P&S margin growth (+7%). Although used volumes continue to face margin headwinds from growing off-lease supply, we note that ABG could benefit from higher CPO growth and we expect strong P&S and F&I to drive near-term EPS expansion."
The firm cut FY 2016 EPS from $6.11 to $5.93 and FY 2017 EPS from $6.62 to $6.22.
Shares of Asbury Automotive Group closed at $50.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!