Arrowhead Research (ARWR) PT Lowered to $5 at Jefferies Following Clinical Hold
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Eun Yang reiterated a Hold rating and cut his price target on Arrowhead Research (NASDAQ: ARWR) to $5.00 (from $6.50) following clinical hold.
Yang commented, "FDA's decision to place a clinical hold on Heparc-2004 trial of ARC-520 based on death in non-human primate study came as a surprise. While ARWR does not expect the hold to delay progress of any of its programs, until proven it's safe, we take a cautious view, adjusting PT to $5 from $6.50."
Shares of Arrowhead Research closed at $4.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on NeuroDerm (NDRM) to $42
- Allergen (AGN) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!