Array BioPharma (ARRY) PT Raised to $8 at Jefferies
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Eun Yang reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on Array BioPharma (NASDAQ: ARRY) to $8.00 (from $7.00) following successful Phase 3 COLUMBUS results yesterday.
Yang commented, "Given historical MEKi/BRAFi combo data in BRAFm melanoma, positive Ph3 COLUMBUS data is not a surprise. However, strong PFS benefits with BINI/ENCO combo (vs. prior studies) is a nice surprise (albeit not a head-to-head study), clearly demonstrating adding MEKi to BRAFi augments PFS benefits to BRAFi alone. With BINI under FDA review & BINI/ENCO filings in 2017, ARRY would potentially have two drugs on market for melanoma by early 2018."
Shares of Array BioPharma closed at $6.61 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- Green Dot (GDOT) PT Raised to $32 at Jefferies; Reiterates Buy
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts TransDigm (TDG) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!