Array BioPharma (ARRY) PT Raised to $8 at Jefferies
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Eun Yang reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on Array BioPharma (NASDAQ: ARRY) to $8.00 (from $7.00) following successful Phase 3 COLUMBUS results yesterday.
Yang commented, "Given historical MEKi/BRAFi combo data in BRAFm melanoma, positive Ph3 COLUMBUS data is not a surprise. However, strong PFS benefits with BINI/ENCO combo (vs. prior studies) is a nice surprise (albeit not a head-to-head study), clearly demonstrating adding MEKi to BRAFi augments PFS benefits to BRAFi alone. With BINI under FDA review & BINI/ENCO filings in 2017, ARRY would potentially have two drugs on market for melanoma by early 2018."
Shares of Array BioPharma closed at $6.61 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Following 3Q
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS); Reiterates Outperform
- Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) PT Lifted to $1000 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!