Array BioPharma (ARRY) PT Raised to $7 at Jeffeires Ahead of ARRY-797 Data at ESC
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Eun Yang reiterated a Buy rating and raised its price target on Array BioPharma (NASDAQ: ARRY) to $7.00 (from $6.00) ahead of data at ESC on 8/30/16 potentially showing durable efficacy.
Yang commented, "ARRY-797 for an orphan indication is not a focus for investors. Ahead of add'l data at ESC on 8/30/16 potentially showing durable efficacy, expert notes early 12wk data (~69m increase in 6MWD) is clinically meaningful, warranting Ph3 development. If approved, we see this ultra orphan indication (~2K-3K diagnosed pts in U.S./EU) as potentially meaningful for ARRY (NPV of ~$3/sh for ARRY-797); on 50% probability-adjusted ~$310M peak sales, upping PT to $7."
Shares of Array BioPharma closed at $3.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- KLR Group Raises Price Target on PDC Energy (PDCE) to $90
- GW Pharma (GWPH) PT Raised to $208 at Cantor Fitzgerald; In Good Shape for 1st-Half 2017 NDA Submission
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, FDA
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!