Array BioPharma (ARRY) PT Raised to $7 at Jeffeires Ahead of ARRY-797 Data at ESC
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Eun Yang reiterated a Buy rating and raised its price target on Array BioPharma (NASDAQ: ARRY) to $7.00 (from $6.00) ahead of data at ESC on 8/30/16 potentially showing durable efficacy.
Yang commented, "ARRY-797 for an orphan indication is not a focus for investors. Ahead of add'l data at ESC on 8/30/16 potentially showing durable efficacy, expert notes early 12wk data (~69m increase in 6MWD) is clinically meaningful, warranting Ph3 development. If approved, we see this ultra orphan indication (~2K-3K diagnosed pts in U.S./EU) as potentially meaningful for ARRY (NPV of ~$3/sh for ARRY-797); on 50% probability-adjusted ~$310M peak sales, upping PT to $7."
Shares of Array BioPharma closed at $3.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, FDA
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!