Array BioPharma (ARRY) Could Trade up 50-75% Amid Positive COLUMBUS Trial Results - JPMorgan
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
JPMorgan analyst Anupam Rama weighed in on Array BioPharma (NASDAQ: ARRY) after the company and partner Pierre Fabre announced positive results from phase 3 Columbus trial of encorafenib + binimetinib for the treatment of BRAF-melanoma. The analyst said the stock could trade up ~50-75% amid the results.
Rama commented, "Indeed, Columbus trial results were a key catalyst for ARRY shares and the top-line data highlight statistically significant PFS benefit for encorafenib + binimetinib versus vemurafenib alone (primary endpoint), without any major safety concerns. Of note, a regulatory submission is expected in 2017 and we see a high probability of approval. Looking to the call, key questions include: expectations for Part 2 of the Columbus trial, more granular expectations on timing of regulatory filing, medical conference presentation strategy, and the Array’s most up to date views on commercial dynamics (i.e., sequencing with immunotherapy, etc). We believe ARRY shares could be up materially on today’s update (encorafenib + binimetinib BRAF-melanoma worth ~$3/share in our model or potentially ~50-75% upside from current levels)."
The firm maintained an Overweight rating and price target of $6 on ARRY.
Shares of Array BioPharma closed at $3.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Helios and Matheson (HMNY) halted on LUDP after surging 65%
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- AT&T (T) weekly calls active on uncertainty of deal for Time Warner (TWX) after several reports
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA, Hot FDA News, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!