Array BioPharma (ARRY) Could Trade up 50-75% Amid Positive COLUMBUS Trial Results - JPMorgan
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
JPMorgan analyst Anupam Rama weighed in on Array BioPharma (NASDAQ: ARRY) after the company and partner Pierre Fabre announced positive results from phase 3 Columbus trial of encorafenib + binimetinib for the treatment of BRAF-melanoma. The analyst said the stock could trade up ~50-75% amid the results.
Rama commented, "Indeed, Columbus trial results were a key catalyst for ARRY shares and the top-line data highlight statistically significant PFS benefit for encorafenib + binimetinib versus vemurafenib alone (primary endpoint), without any major safety concerns. Of note, a regulatory submission is expected in 2017 and we see a high probability of approval. Looking to the call, key questions include: expectations for Part 2 of the Columbus trial, more granular expectations on timing of regulatory filing, medical conference presentation strategy, and the Array’s most up to date views on commercial dynamics (i.e., sequencing with immunotherapy, etc). We believe ARRY shares could be up materially on today’s update (encorafenib + binimetinib BRAF-melanoma worth ~$3/share in our model or potentially ~50-75% upside from current levels)."
The firm maintained an Overweight rating and price target of $6 on ARRY.
Shares of Array BioPharma closed at $3.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AstraZeneca (AZN) Shares Decline After Recruitment Paused in Head and Neck Cancer Trial
- UPDATE: KKR & Co. (KKR) said to be investor in Netscout Systems (NTCT)
- CenturyLink (CTL) Pares Gains Following Merger Rumor, Up Less Than 10%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA, Hot FDA News, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!