Array BioPharma (ARRY) Could Trade up 50-75% Amid Positive COLUMBUS Trial Results - JPMorgan
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
JPMorgan analyst Anupam Rama weighed in on Array BioPharma (NASDAQ: ARRY) after the company and partner Pierre Fabre announced positive results from phase 3 Columbus trial of encorafenib + binimetinib for the treatment of BRAF-melanoma. The analyst said the stock could trade up ~50-75% amid the results.
Rama commented, "Indeed, Columbus trial results were a key catalyst for ARRY shares and the top-line data highlight statistically significant PFS benefit for encorafenib + binimetinib versus vemurafenib alone (primary endpoint), without any major safety concerns. Of note, a regulatory submission is expected in 2017 and we see a high probability of approval. Looking to the call, key questions include: expectations for Part 2 of the Columbus trial, more granular expectations on timing of regulatory filing, medical conference presentation strategy, and the Array’s most up to date views on commercial dynamics (i.e., sequencing with immunotherapy, etc). We believe ARRY shares could be up materially on today’s update (encorafenib + binimetinib BRAF-melanoma worth ~$3/share in our model or potentially ~50-75% upside from current levels)."
The firm maintained an Overweight rating and price target of $6 on ARRY.
Shares of Array BioPharma closed at $3.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cerecor (CERC) Surges with Alkermes (ALKS) Following Positive Depression Trial Results
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Halliburton (HAL) Following 3Q Report
- iRhythm Technologies (IRTC) IPO Opens Up 57%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA, Hot FDA News, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!