Arista Networks (ANET) Top Line Should Benefit From Strong Industry Growth - Needham
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Alex Henderson, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Arista Networks (NYSE: ANET) and raised his price target to $110 from $105 after recent prints from AWS and Microsoft suggest Web 2.0 cloud revenues will be strong for the company.
The analyst believes the strong growth from AWS and Azure suggest robust demand for Arista gear in the Web 2.0 space. This should lead to a strong revenue growth quarter with rising revenue estimates. Gross margin is more difficult to call due to mix and the Cisco suite work around measures, but the analyst thinks investors are smart enough to focus on the top line until the patent issues are resolved.
Shares of Arista Networks closed at $85.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Nielsen Holdings (NLSN) to $45
- Jefferies Adjusts Estimates on Ciena (CIEN) - PT to $29
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!