Arista Networks (ANET) Top Line Should Benefit From Strong Industry Growth - Needham
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Alex Henderson, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Arista Networks (NYSE: ANET) and raised his price target to $110 from $105 after recent prints from AWS and Microsoft suggest Web 2.0 cloud revenues will be strong for the company.
The analyst believes the strong growth from AWS and Azure suggest robust demand for Arista gear in the Web 2.0 space. This should lead to a strong revenue growth quarter with rising revenue estimates. Gross margin is more difficult to call due to mix and the Cisco suite work around measures, but the analyst thinks investors are smart enough to focus on the top line until the patent issues are resolved.
Shares of Arista Networks closed at $85.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Arista Networks (ANET) to Equalweight
- Evercore ISI Raises Price Target on Regions Financial (RF) to $15 After Meeting with Management
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Following Analyst Day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!