Arista Networks (ANET) Top Line Should Benefit From Strong Industry Growth - Needham
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst, Alex Henderson, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Arista Networks (NYSE: ANET) and raised his price target to $110 from $105 after recent prints from AWS and Microsoft suggest Web 2.0 cloud revenues will be strong for the company.
The analyst believes the strong growth from AWS and Azure suggest robust demand for Arista gear in the Web 2.0 space. This should lead to a strong revenue growth quarter with rising revenue estimates. Gross margin is more difficult to call due to mix and the Cisco suite work around measures, but the analyst thinks investors are smart enough to focus on the top line until the patent issues are resolved.
Shares of Arista Networks closed at $85.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Deutsche Bank Starts Bio-Rad Labs (BIO) at Hold
- Mizuho Securities Reiterates Buy on Noble Midstream Partners LP (NBLX) - PT to $47
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!