Arista Networks (ANET) Top Line Should Benefit From Strong Industry Growth - Needham
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Alex Henderson, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Arista Networks (NYSE: ANET) and raised his price target to $110 from $105 after recent prints from AWS and Microsoft suggest Web 2.0 cloud revenues will be strong for the company.
The analyst believes the strong growth from AWS and Azure suggest robust demand for Arista gear in the Web 2.0 space. This should lead to a strong revenue growth quarter with rising revenue estimates. Gross margin is more difficult to call due to mix and the Cisco suite work around measures, but the analyst thinks investors are smart enough to focus on the top line until the patent issues are resolved.
Shares of Arista Networks closed at $85.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!