Arista Networks (ANET) PT Raised to $95 at RBC Capital; Import Ban Lift Removes Bear Thesis, Bolsters Margins
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
RBC Capital analyst Mitch Steves raised his price target on Sector Perform-rated Arista Networks (NYSE: ANET) to $95.00 (from $85.00) after the company announced this morning that it has received customs approval to begin importing goods related to the Cisco litigation.
"We view this as a net positive given that the ban has acted as a gross margin headwind," the analyst said.
"Importantly, this lifts a bear thesis from the stock with regard to structural gross margin declines as the customs approval should allow for margins to creep back up to 64%+," the analyst added.
Shares of Arista Networks closed at $87.98 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!