Arista Networks (ANET): Notes From The RBC Bus Tour
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital Markets analyst, Mitch Steves, reiterated his Sector Perform rating on shares of Arista Networks (NYSE: ANET) and raised the price target to $80 from $70 after hosting an investor meeting with Arista's Mark Foss (SVP Global Operations & Marketing) and Chuck Elliott (Investor Relations).
Conversations focused on the new routing opportunity and market share gains. Key highlights included: 1) the routing opportunity is entirely new as the Company is collapsing optical and legacy core routing reducing costs by ~1/10, 2) cloud vision allows for streaming data vs. snapshots allowing root problems to be found quickly, 3) litigation dynamics are unchanged as we wait for data points from Customs to size the gross margin impact and 4) the Company remains focused on gaining ~2-3 points of port share per year (in 10/40/100GbE) vs. its current market share of ~12% today.
Shares of Arista Networks closed at $79.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Following 3Q
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Vocera Communications, Inc. (VCRA) to $22
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Management Comments
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!