Arista Networks (ANET): Notes From The RBC Bus Tour
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
RBC Capital Markets analyst, Mitch Steves, reiterated his Sector Perform rating on shares of Arista Networks (NYSE: ANET) and raised the price target to $80 from $70 after hosting an investor meeting with Arista's Mark Foss (SVP Global Operations & Marketing) and Chuck Elliott (Investor Relations).
Conversations focused on the new routing opportunity and market share gains. Key highlights included: 1) the routing opportunity is entirely new as the Company is collapsing optical and legacy core routing reducing costs by ~1/10, 2) cloud vision allows for streaming data vs. snapshots allowing root problems to be found quickly, 3) litigation dynamics are unchanged as we wait for data points from Customs to size the gross margin impact and 4) the Company remains focused on gaining ~2-3 points of port share per year (in 10/40/100GbE) vs. its current market share of ~12% today.
Shares of Arista Networks closed at $79.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Management Comments
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!