Arista Networks (ANET): Notes From The RBC Bus Tour
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
RBC Capital Markets analyst, Mitch Steves, reiterated his Sector Perform rating on shares of Arista Networks (NYSE: ANET) and raised the price target to $80 from $70 after hosting an investor meeting with Arista's Mark Foss (SVP Global Operations & Marketing) and Chuck Elliott (Investor Relations).
Conversations focused on the new routing opportunity and market share gains. Key highlights included: 1) the routing opportunity is entirely new as the Company is collapsing optical and legacy core routing reducing costs by ~1/10, 2) cloud vision allows for streaming data vs. snapshots allowing root problems to be found quickly, 3) litigation dynamics are unchanged as we wait for data points from Customs to size the gross margin impact and 4) the Company remains focused on gaining ~2-3 points of port share per year (in 10/40/100GbE) vs. its current market share of ~12% today.
Shares of Arista Networks closed at $79.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Lifted to $75 at Nomura
- E*TRADE (ETFC) PT Raised to $33 at Nomura Post Q3
- Yahoo! (YHOO): Downgrading To Hold, Raising PT - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Management Comments
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!