Arista Networks (ANET): Notes From The RBC Bus Tour
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
RBC Capital Markets analyst, Mitch Steves, reiterated his Sector Perform rating on shares of Arista Networks (NYSE: ANET) and raised the price target to $80 from $70 after hosting an investor meeting with Arista's Mark Foss (SVP Global Operations & Marketing) and Chuck Elliott (Investor Relations).
Conversations focused on the new routing opportunity and market share gains. Key highlights included: 1) the routing opportunity is entirely new as the Company is collapsing optical and legacy core routing reducing costs by ~1/10, 2) cloud vision allows for streaming data vs. snapshots allowing root problems to be found quickly, 3) litigation dynamics are unchanged as we wait for data points from Customs to size the gross margin impact and 4) the Company remains focused on gaining ~2-3 points of port share per year (in 10/40/100GbE) vs. its current market share of ~12% today.
Shares of Arista Networks closed at $79.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- PacWest Bancorp (PACW) PT Raised to $60.50 at FIG Partners Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Management Comments
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!