Argus Upgrades Sherwin-Williams (SHW) to Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Argus upgraded Sherwin-Williams (NYSE: SHW) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $300.00 amid the recent pullback.
The analysts said the company is well-positioned as the housing recovery matures, home owners seek to improve the value of existing homes, and contractors build high-quality new homes.
They recently raised 2016 non-GAAP EPS forecast to $12.63 from $12.47, implying growth of 12.6% from last year’s $11.16. EPS forecast for 2017 of $13.89.
Shares of Sherwin-Williams closed at $268.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hilliard Lyons Upgrades Community Trust Bancorp (CTBI) to Neutral
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Brixmor Property (BRX) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!