Argus Upgrades Sherwin-Williams (SHW) to Buy
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Argus upgraded Sherwin-Williams (NYSE: SHW) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $300.00 amid the recent pullback.
The analysts said the company is well-positioned as the housing recovery matures, home owners seek to improve the value of existing homes, and contractors build high-quality new homes.
They recently raised 2016 non-GAAP EPS forecast to $12.63 from $12.47, implying growth of 12.6% from last year’s $11.16. EPS forecast for 2017 of $13.89.
Shares of Sherwin-Williams closed at $268.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Highwoods Properties Inc. (HIW) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Northrop Grumman (NOC) Following 3Q Beat
- PAREXEL (PRXL) PT, Estimates Lowered at Evercore ISI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!