Argus Upgrades Sherwin-Williams (SHW) to Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Argus upgraded Sherwin-Williams (NYSE: SHW) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $300.00 amid the recent pullback.
The analysts said the company is well-positioned as the housing recovery matures, home owners seek to improve the value of existing homes, and contractors build high-quality new homes.
They recently raised 2016 non-GAAP EPS forecast to $12.63 from $12.47, implying growth of 12.6% from last year’s $11.16. EPS forecast for 2017 of $13.89.
Shares of Sherwin-Williams closed at $268.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- Argus Upgrades Cracker Barrel (CBRL) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!