Argus Upgrades Norfolk Southern (NSC) to Buy
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Argus upgraded Norfolk Southern (NYSE: NSC) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $104.00.
The analyst notes management has embarked on an aggressive restructuring program that is lowering costs and improving profitability.
Shares of Norfolk Southern closed at $91.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Noble Midstream Partners LP (NBLX) to $37
- CVS Health (CVS) Added to US 1 List at BofA/ML
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!