Argus Upgrades Las Vegas Sands (LVS) to Buy
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Argus upgraded Las Vegas Sands (NYSE: LVS) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $67.00.
The upgrade following a gain in Macau gaming revenue in August for the first time in 27 months, and reflects a shift in Macau toward the mass market segmet.
"We believe that LVS is well positioned in this segment, and expect it to benefit from its Integrated Resort business model, which includes hotels, convention centers, and retail stores, as well as casinos," the analyst said.
The firm is raising 2016 EPS estimate from $2.00 to $2.16 and 2017 estimate from $2.28 to $2.40. The firm's long-term earnings growth rate estimate is 14%.
Shares of Las Vegas Sands closed at $56.54 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Remains Bullish on Amazon.com (AMZN) Following 3Q
- Oppenheimer Adjusts Estimates Ahead of Littelfuse (LFUS) 3Q Report - PT to $155
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesArgus, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!