Argus Upgrades Las Vegas Sands (LVS) to Buy
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends flat; Microsoft rallies, healthcare falls
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Argus upgraded Las Vegas Sands (NYSE: LVS) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $67.00.
The upgrade following a gain in Macau gaming revenue in August for the first time in 27 months, and reflects a shift in Macau toward the mass market segmet.
"We believe that LVS is well positioned in this segment, and expect it to benefit from its Integrated Resort business model, which includes hotels, convention centers, and retail stores, as well as casinos," the analyst said.
The firm is raising 2016 EPS estimate from $2.00 to $2.16 and 2017 estimate from $2.28 to $2.40. The firm's long-term earnings growth rate estimate is 14%.
Shares of Las Vegas Sands closed at $56.54 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Packaging Corp. (PKG) to $93; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesArgus, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!