Argus Upgrades Las Vegas Sands (LVS) to Buy
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Argus upgraded Las Vegas Sands (NYSE: LVS) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $67.00.
The upgrade following a gain in Macau gaming revenue in August for the first time in 27 months, and reflects a shift in Macau toward the mass market segmet.
"We believe that LVS is well positioned in this segment, and expect it to benefit from its Integrated Resort business model, which includes hotels, convention centers, and retail stores, as well as casinos," the analyst said.
The firm is raising 2016 EPS estimate from $2.00 to $2.16 and 2017 estimate from $2.28 to $2.40. The firm's long-term earnings growth rate estimate is 14%.
Shares of Las Vegas Sands closed at $56.54 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target as Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) Posts 3Q Beat
- PAREXEL (PRXL) PT, Estimates Lowered at Evercore ISI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesArgus, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!