Argus Upgrades Colfax Corporation (CFX) to Buy
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Argus upgraded Colfax Corporation (NYSE: CFX) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $44.00.
The analyst notes the company is making progress on both revenue and margins.
"Over the long term, we see Colfax, a mid-cap company with a focus on power generation, energy and infrastructure, as an emerging leader in the Industrial sector," the analyst said.
Shares of Colfax Corporation closed at $36.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baird Upgrades Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Outperform
- Barclays Downgrades Performance Food Group (PFGC) to Equalweight
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. (BMY) PT Lowered to $58 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!