Argus Upgrades Chemours (CC) to Buy
- Wall St. opens higher as M&A activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Argus upgraded Chemours (NYSE: CC) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $13.00.
The firm believes that Chemours has significant competitive advantages based on its large size, vertically integrated structure, and broad geographic reach. In recent quarters, the company has cut costs and raised prices, while also improving working capital and strengthening its balance sheet.
The firm is raising 2016 diluted EPS estimate to $0.83 from $0.75 and our 2017 estimate to $1.16 from $1.07.
Shares of Chemours closed at $10.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Susquehanna Cuts Price Target on KLA-Tencor (KLAC) Following Strong 1Q
- Jefferies Remains Sidelined on FirstEnergy (FE) After Adjusting Forecast
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Union Pacific (UNP) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!