Argus Upgrades Chemours (CC) to Buy
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Argus upgraded Chemours (NYSE: CC) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $13.00.
The firm believes that Chemours has significant competitive advantages based on its large size, vertically integrated structure, and broad geographic reach. In recent quarters, the company has cut costs and raised prices, while also improving working capital and strengthening its balance sheet.
The firm is raising 2016 diluted EPS estimate to $0.83 from $0.75 and our 2017 estimate to $1.16 from $1.07.
Shares of Chemours closed at $10.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Remains Bullish on JPMorgan (JPM) Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Texas Roadhouse (TXRH) to Equalweight
- Ionis Pharma (IONS): Cutting PT But Improving Fundamentals - BMO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!