Argus Upgrades Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) to Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Argus upgraded Cheesecake Factory (NASDAQ: CAKE) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $69.00.
The analyst notes that despite weakness in the casual-dining industry, Cheesecake Factory has now reported year-over-year increases in comparative-store sales for 27 consecutive quarters.
Looking ahead, they expect CAKE stock to attract investors given the company’s record of dividend hikes and share repurchases, and ability to open new stores while also generating consistent comp growth.
The firm is boosting 2016 EPS estimate from $2.76 to $2.86 and 2017 estimate from $2.95 to $3.12.
Shares of Cheesecake Factory closed at $60.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Web.com, Inc. (WEB) PT Raised to $25 at BWS Financial Ahead of 4Q Report
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!