Argus Upgrades Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) to Buy
- Wall Street set to open flat as investors test rally
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
- Oil slips on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/07: (EMKR) (PLAY) (WDC) Higher; (SIGM) (AVAV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Argus upgraded Cheesecake Factory (NASDAQ: CAKE) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $69.00.
The analyst notes that despite weakness in the casual-dining industry, Cheesecake Factory has now reported year-over-year increases in comparative-store sales for 27 consecutive quarters.
Looking ahead, they expect CAKE stock to attract investors given the company’s record of dividend hikes and share repurchases, and ability to open new stores while also generating consistent comp growth.
The firm is boosting 2016 EPS estimate from $2.76 to $2.86 and 2017 estimate from $2.95 to $3.12.
Shares of Cheesecake Factory closed at $60.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Outperform
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on ChannelAdvisor (ECOM) After Meeting with Management
- Guggenheim Cuts Price Target on Michaels Cos. (MIK) to $30; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!