Argus Upgrades BHP Billiton (BHP) to Buy
- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Agrees to Pay $7.2B for Misleading Investors in Sale of RMBS
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Argus upgraded BHP Billiton (NYSE: BHP) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $40.00.
The analyst said the company's earnings are expected to benefit from stable-to-higher commodity prices and management’s actions to reduce costs.
Shares of BHP Billiton closed at $32.21 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Noble Energy (NBL) to $48; Reiterates Buy
- FBR Capital Remains Sidelined on Comerica (CMA) Following 4Q Report
- IBM (IBM): No Fireworks Needed, Just Evidence of Transition - Drexel Hamilton
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesArgus, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!