Argus Upgrades Atmos Energy (ATO) to Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Argus upgraded Atmos Energy (NYSE: ATO) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $81.00.
The analyst said current valuation metrics suggest an above-average-return potential over the next 12 months for ATO shareholders. The firm expects the company to generate annual earnings growth of 5%-6%.
They note the company has proven to be a successful acquirer and integrator of natural gas utilities, with low operating costs, improved rate structures and profitable nonregulated operations.
Shares of Atmos Energy closed at $71.98 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Dollar General (DG) Following 3Q
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesArgus, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!