Argus Upgrades AstraZeneca (AZN) to Buy
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Argus upgraded AstraZeneca (NYSE: AZN) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $38.00.
The firm notes management is taking steps to address ricing pressure and generic threats by cutting costs and assembling a strong new drug pipeline, including a promising checkpoint inhibitor to treat various cancers.
They note the shares are trading at 8.5-times their 2017 earnings per ADS forecast, a sharp discount to the average forward multiple of 16.0 for S&P 500 Pharma companies. They view this discount as too steep.
Shares of AstraZeneca closed at $33.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
- FBR Capital Raises price Target on Gentex Corp (GNTX) to $22
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Argus, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!