Argus Upgrades Amazon.com (AMZN) to Buy
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Argus upgraded Amazon.com (NASDAQ: AMZN) from Hold to Buy on growth prospects.
Based on the firm's historical comparables analysis and discounted free cash flow valuation, they believe Amazon's growth prospects are accelerating more rapidly than the share price, thus creating a favorable entry point.
They believe AMZN warrants long-term accumulation in most equity accounts.
Shares of Amazon.com closed at $789.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amazon (AMZN) PT Raised to $950 at Mizuho Following Bullish U.S. Consumer Survey
- Argus Downgrades Gentherm Incorporated (THRM) to Hold
- Jack in the Box (JACK): Raising PT To $115 - Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!