Argus Upgrades Amazon.com (AMZN) to Buy
- Wall Street climbs in wake of first presidential face-off
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Updates on Outlook; Sees Q3 Sales Below Prior Expectations
- Galectin (GALT) Reports Exploratory Phase 2a Pilot Trial of GR-MD-02 in Nash Misses Primary Biomarker Endpoint; Announces $1.5M Private Placement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/27: (SEED) (GALE) (CTAS) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (NKE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Argus upgraded Amazon.com (NASDAQ: AMZN) from Hold to Buy on growth prospects.
Based on the firm's historical comparables analysis and discounted free cash flow valuation, they believe Amazon's growth prospects are accelerating more rapidly than the share price, thus creating a favorable entry point.
They believe AMZN warrants long-term accumulation in most equity accounts.
Shares of Amazon.com closed at $789.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nomura Securities Assumes Amazon.com (AMZN) at Buy, $950 PT
- Nextera Energy (NEE) Added to US 1 List at BofA/ML
- Deutsche Bank 'Blue Sky' Scenario in Shipping, But Maintains Hold Ratings (SALT) (SBLK) (DSX)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!