Argus Upgrades AECOM Technology (ACM) to Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Argus upgraded AECOM Technology (NYSE: ACM) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $43.00.
The analyst cited a renewed focus on infrastructure spending is brightening the outlook for this project management and engineering company. The said earnings growth appears poised to improve based on impressive order-win trends.
Shares of AECOM Technology closed at $36.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Regency Centers (REG) to Buy
- United Rentals (URI) PT Raised to $130 at Jefferies Ahead of 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesArgus, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!