Argus Upgrades AECOM Technology (ACM) to Buy
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Argus upgraded AECOM Technology (NYSE: ACM) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $43.00.
The analyst cited a renewed focus on infrastructure spending is brightening the outlook for this project management and engineering company. The said earnings growth appears poised to improve based on impressive order-win trends.
Shares of AECOM Technology closed at $36.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Beat
- Wedbush Upgrades Discover Financial (DFS) to Outperform
- RBC Capital Downgrades IDEX Corp (IEX) to Sector Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesArgus, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!