Argus Starts Vodafone (VOD) at Hold
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Argus initiates coverage on Vodafone (NASDAQ: VOD) with a Hold rating.
The analyst said although company efforts should boost earnings over time, they believe that Vodafone's growth prospects are already reflected in the stock's premium valuation of 33.3-times their FY18 earnings per ADS forecast, well above the peer average of 20.1 for diversified telecom services companies.
Shares of Vodafone closed at $29.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Prudential Financial (PRU) Garners Spot on Goldman Sachs's Conviction Buy List
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on B&G Foods (BGS) Following Announced Acquisition
- BTIG Starts CardConnect Corp. (CCN) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesArgus, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!