Argus Starts Vodafone (VOD) at Hold
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Argus initiates coverage on Vodafone (NASDAQ: VOD) with a Hold rating.
The analyst said although company efforts should boost earnings over time, they believe that Vodafone's growth prospects are already reflected in the stock's premium valuation of 33.3-times their FY18 earnings per ADS forecast, well above the peer average of 20.1 for diversified telecom services companies.
Shares of Vodafone closed at $29.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zions Bancorp (ZION) PT Lowered to $49 at FIG Partners Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Street Watchdog Research Rates Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Buy, $12.60 PT
- Samsung DRAM/NAND Struggles Mean Rosy FY 2017 For Micron (MU), Western Digital (WDC) And Seagate (STX) - Mizuho
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesArgus, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!