Argus Starts United Rentals (URI) at Buy
- Wall Street falls ahead of inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Trulance (Plecanatide) Approved by FDA
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Argus initiates coverage on United Rentals (NYSE: URI) with a Buy rating and a price target of $90.00.
While the company has seen strong growth over the past five years, they believe that the company is poised for a longer-than-typical upturn and view the recent period of flat revenue as temporary.
The firm is seting 2016 adjusted EPS forecast of $8.50, up 6.0% from 2015, and a 2017 estimate of $9.00, implying 5.9% growth next year.
Shares of United Rentals closed at $78.93 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts Triumph Group (TGI) at Hold
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts HEICO (HEI) at Buy
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Woodward (WWD) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!