Argus Starts Twilio (TWLO) at Hold
- Wall Street ends down as Trump focuses on trade
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Argus initiates coverage on Twilio (NYSE: TWLO) with a Hold rating.
The analyst cited the stock’s relatively high valuation, the strong run-up since the June IPO, and prospects for continued losses in the near term, for the Hold rating.
Shares of Twilio closed at $53.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Expect Twilio (TWLO) To Exceed Baseline Revenue Estimates, 2017 Guidance Likely Conservative - William Blair
- General Electric (GE) PT Lowered to $35 at UBS Following 4Q Report
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesArgus, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!