Argus Starts Leidos Holdings (LDOS) at Buy
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Argus initiates coverage on Leidos Holdings (NYSE: LDOS) with a Buy rating and a price target of $54.00.
The firm notes Leidos recently merged with Lockheed’s Information Systems & Global Solutions unit. They have a positive view of the merger, which should reduce the combined company’s dependence on government contracts and provide significant revenue and cost synergies.
LDOS is trading at just 12.9-times the firm's 2017 EPS forecast, well below the average of 20.5 for peer IT services companies.
Shares of Leidos Holdings closed at $41.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesArgus, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!