Argus Starts Leidos Holdings (LDOS) at Buy
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Argus initiates coverage on Leidos Holdings (NYSE: LDOS) with a Buy rating and a price target of $54.00.
The firm notes Leidos recently merged with Lockheed’s Information Systems & Global Solutions unit. They have a positive view of the merger, which should reduce the combined company’s dependence on government contracts and provide significant revenue and cost synergies.
LDOS is trading at just 12.9-times the firm's 2017 EPS forecast, well below the average of 20.5 for peer IT services companies.
Shares of Leidos Holdings closed at $41.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Upgrades Diebold (dbd) to Outperform
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Mobileye N.V (MBLY) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesArgus, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!