Argus Starts International Game Tech (IGT) at Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Argus initiates coverage on International Game Tech (NYSE: IGT) with a Buy rating and a price target of $30.00.
The firm said their rating and target reflect the company’s solid cash flow, synergies from the recent merger with GTECH, and prospects for strong revenue and earnings growth going forward.
The also expect IGT to benefit from greater diversification following the merger and from more moderate currency headwinds.
Argus projects 2016 earnings of $2.10 per share on revenue of $5.1 billion and 2017 earnings of $2.30 per share on revenue of $5.2 billion. Their long-term earnings growth rate forecast is 7%.
Shares of International Game Tech closed at $23.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Argus Downgrades Sonoco Products (SON) to Hold
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesArgus, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!