Argus Starts GrubHub Inc. (GRUB) at Buy
- Earnings lift S&P to two-week high; M&A supports
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Argus initiates coverage on GrubHub Inc. (NYSE: GRUB) with a Buy rating and a price target of $52.00.
The firm set 2016 adjusted EPS forecast of $0.90, up 32% from $0.68 in 2015. They project a further 29% increase in 2017, to $1.16.
The analyst said GRUB shares appear attractively valued at a projected 2017 PEG ratio of 1.4, below the average of 1.8 for peer internet and software services companies.
Shares of GrubHub Inc. closed at $39.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Union Pacific (UNP) at Buy
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $140 at Guggenheim
- Jefferies Remains Sidelined on FirstEnergy (FE) After Adjusting Forecast
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!