Argus Starts GrubHub Inc. (GRUB) at Buy
- S&P, Dow rise on health stocks; Nasdaq weighed by Comcast
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Argus initiates coverage on GrubHub Inc. (NYSE: GRUB) with a Buy rating and a price target of $52.00.
The firm set 2016 adjusted EPS forecast of $0.90, up 32% from $0.68 in 2015. They project a further 29% increase in 2017, to $1.16.
The analyst said GRUB shares appear attractively valued at a projected 2017 PEG ratio of 1.4, below the average of 1.8 for peer internet and software services companies.
Shares of GrubHub Inc. closed at $39.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- PAREXEL (PRXL) PT, Estimates Lowered at Evercore ISI
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!