Argus Starts Arista Networks (ANET) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Argus initiates coverage on Arista Networks (NYSE: ANET) with a Buy rating and a price target of $107.00.
The analyst notes Arista continues to benefit from the multiyear shift to cloud networking from legacy IT silos. However, it also faces intense competition, and was recently found to have infringed on Ethernet switch patents held by Cisco.
The firm said shares appear favorably valued at a PEG ratio of 1.2, well below the average of 2.2 for peer communications equipment companies.
Shares of Arista Networks closed at $84.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dougherty & Co Starts Quality Systems (QSII) at Neutral
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts HubSpot Inc (HUBS) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!