Argus Downgrades VeriFone (PAY) to Hold
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Argus downgraded VeriFone (NYSE: PAY) from Buy to Hold on a weaker outlook.
The firm now expects revenue to be flat in FY16, down from their prior forecast of 5% growth. They are lowering their FY16 EPS forecast to $1.66 from $1.85 and their FY17 estimate to $1.79 from $2.17.
Shares of VeriFone closed at $16.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Himax Technologies (HIMX) to Neutral
- BTIG Raises Price Target on CardConnect Corp. (CCN) to $17; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!