Argus Downgrades Under Armour, Inc. (UA) to Hold
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Argus downgraded Under Armour, Inc. (NYSE: UA) from Buy to Hold, saying investment will likely to hinder growth.
The analyst said although they expect Under Armour to post strong revenue going forward, they think that further expansion of the business will require substantial investment, which will add debt and interest expense and weigh on earnings growth.
In addition, Under Armour trades at a high current-year P/E, well above the average for other apparel companies they cover.
Shares of Under Armour, Inc. closed at $41.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) PT Raised at Oppenheimer Ahead of Earnings and Potential M&A
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Reiterates Buy as TD Ameritrade (AMTD) Announces Scottrade Acquisition
- UBS Cuts Price Target on V.F. Corp. (VFC) to $59; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesArgus, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!