Argus Downgrades Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL) to Hold
- S&P, Dow rise on health stocks; Nasdaq weighed by Comcast
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Argus downgraded Royal Caribbean Cruises (NYSE: RCL) from Buy to Hold.
The analyst notes rduced guidance assumes higher fuel costs and foreign exchange headwinds, offset in part by the company’s better-than-expected 2Q earnings.
With regard to currency, management estimated that the depreciation of the pound following the Brexit vote would reduce 2016 earnings by $0.14 per share.
The firm is lowering 2016 EPS estimate from $6.40 to $6.15 and 2017 estimate from $7.40 to $7.10.
Shares of Royal Caribbean Cruises closed at $69.08 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Parexel (PRXL) to $67 Following Weak 1Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Exelon Corp. (EXC) Following 3Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesArgus, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!