Argus Downgrades Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL) to Hold
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Argus downgraded Royal Caribbean Cruises (NYSE: RCL) from Buy to Hold.
The analyst notes rduced guidance assumes higher fuel costs and foreign exchange headwinds, offset in part by the company’s better-than-expected 2Q earnings.
With regard to currency, management estimated that the depreciation of the pound following the Brexit vote would reduce 2016 earnings by $0.14 per share.
The firm is lowering 2016 EPS estimate from $6.40 to $6.15 and 2017 estimate from $7.40 to $7.10.
Shares of Royal Caribbean Cruises closed at $69.08 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Wex, Inc. (WEX) Following 3Q Report
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Level 3 Communications (LVLT) to Outperform
- Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) PT Raised to $925 at Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesArgus, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!