Argus Downgrades Rockwell Collins (COL) to Hold
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Argus downgraded Rockwell Collins (NYSE: COL) from Buy to Hold following the company's weaker outlook.
The analyst notes the company's top and bottom lines are struggling to offset weakness in the business jet market, which accounts for about 10% of sales.
Shares of Rockwell Collins closed at $84.43 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Argus Downgrades PPG Industries (PPG) to Hold
- Argus Downgrades Tidewater Inc (TDW) to Sell; Rising Default Risk
- UPDATE: CommVault Systems (CVLT) PT to $62 at Mizuho Following Strong Q2
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!