Argus Downgrades Orbital-ATK (OA) to Hold
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Argus downgraded Orbital-ATK (NYSE: OA) from Buy to Hold after the company announced an upcoming earnings restatement that raises uncertainty over the quality of future earnings.
The firm thinks the shares will remain under pressure for several quarters, or at least until cash flow improves.
Shares of Orbital-ATK closed at $74.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Orbital-ATK (OA) at Buy
- Stifel Resumes Target (TGT) at Hold
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts AAR Corporation (AIR) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesArgus, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!