Argus Downgrades Noble Corporation (NE) to Sell
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Argus downgraded Noble Corporation (NYSE: NE) from Hold to Sell.
The analyst notes Noble continues to face pressure from the decline in offshore drilling activity, and has been hurt by lower fleet utilization and day rates.
Also, Noble's once strong balance sheet has deteriorated. The company is now facing higher borrowing costs following credit downgrades from S&P and Moody's and cut its dividend from $0.15 to $0.02 to conserve cash.
Shares of Noble Corporation closed at $7.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades SL Green Realty (SLG) to Hold
- Jefferies Reiterates Buy on PPG Industries (PPG) - PT to $113
- BMO Capital Remains Cautious on Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Despite Decline; PT Lowered to $56
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Argus
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!