Argus Downgrades Noble Corporation (NE) to Sell
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Argus downgraded Noble Corporation (NYSE: NE) from Hold to Sell.
The analyst notes Noble continues to face pressure from the decline in offshore drilling activity, and has been hurt by lower fleet utilization and day rates.
Also, Noble's once strong balance sheet has deteriorated. The company is now facing higher borrowing costs following credit downgrades from S&P and Moody's and cut its dividend from $0.15 to $0.02 to conserve cash.
Shares of Noble Corporation closed at $7.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) at Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Argus
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!