Argus Downgrades Helmerich & Payne (HP) to Hold
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Argus downgraded Helmerich & Payne (NYSE: HP) from Buy to Hold.
The downgrade reflects the firm's expectations for lower rig utilization over the remainder of 2016, as well as the company's increasing reliance on lower-priced spot contracts rather than higher-priced term contracts.
The firm believes that the dividend remains secure and would consider an upgrade on signs of increased spending by the company's E&P customers and a sustainable upturn in drilling activity.
Shares of Helmerich & Payne closed at $57.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Guggenheim Downgrades Helmerich & Payne (HP) to Neutral
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!