Argus Downgrades Helmerich & Payne (HP) to Hold
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Argus downgraded Helmerich & Payne (NYSE: HP) from Buy to Hold.
The downgrade reflects the firm's expectations for lower rig utilization over the remainder of 2016, as well as the company's increasing reliance on lower-priced spot contracts rather than higher-priced term contracts.
The firm believes that the dividend remains secure and would consider an upgrade on signs of increased spending by the company's E&P customers and a sustainable upturn in drilling activity.
Shares of Helmerich & Payne closed at $57.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Argus Downgrades PPG Industries (PPG) to Hold
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Following 3Q Report
- UBS Cuts Price Target on V.F. Corp. (VFC) to $59; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!