Argus Downgrades Fastenal (FAST) to Hold
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Argus downgraded Fastenal (NASDAQ: FAST) from Buy to Hold on a weaker near-term outlook.
The firm is again lowering EPS forecasts for this year and next based on expectations for narrower margins.
The analyst will look for a turnaround in sales growth or margins, or a nonfundamental selloff to near $30, as potential upgrade triggers.
Shares of Fastenal closed at $38.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!