Argus Downgrades Estee Lauder (EL) to Hold
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Argus downgraded Estee Lauder (NYSE: EL) from Buy to Hold.
The analyst believes further market share gains will be difficult to achieve given challenging economic conditions, increased competition, and slower growth in the premium beauty products segment.
The firm is lowering FY17 EPS estimate from $3.70 to $3.56. For FY18, they are setting an estimate of $4.05.
Shares of Estee Lauder closed at $88.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yahoo! (YHOO): Downgrading To Hold, Raising PT - Jefferies
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Lifted to $75 at Nomura
- Wedbush Cuts Price Target on Tractor Supply (TSCO) to $65 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!