Argus Downgrades Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTSH) to Hold
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Argus downgraded Cognizant Technology Solutions (NASDAQ: CTSH) from Buy to Hold after the resignation of the company’s president amid a corruption investigation in India.
"Given that a top executive has resigned, however, we see risks that the illegal practices could be extensive and long-lived. Additional agencies such as DoJ and SEC could conduct investigations of their own, and this matter could overhang the CTSH shares of a significant amount of time," the analyst said.
Shares of Cognizant Technology Solutions closed at $55.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Reports World Machine Sales Down 18% in Sept.
- FuelCell Energy (FCEL) Says Beacon Falls Energy Park Project Not Selected for New England Clean Energy RFP
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!