Argus Downgrades Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTSH) to Hold
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Argus downgraded Cognizant Technology Solutions (NASDAQ: CTSH) from Buy to Hold after the resignation of the company’s president amid a corruption investigation in India.
"Given that a top executive has resigned, however, we see risks that the illegal practices could be extensive and long-lived. Additional agencies such as DoJ and SEC could conduct investigations of their own, and this matter could overhang the CTSH shares of a significant amount of time," the analyst said.
Shares of Cognizant Technology Solutions closed at $55.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Sees Q4 Revenue of $1.04B, Comps Down 4.8%
- DA Davidson Downgrades Inventure Foods (SNAK) to Neutral, Predicts Company Won't Exist In Current Form Come June 2017
- Williams (WMB), Williams Partners (WPZ) Reset Payouts as Part of Financial Repositioning
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!