Aralez Pharma (ARLZ): Catalysts Ahead - Guggenheim
- Wall Street turns defensive on Trump's protectionist stance
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Guggenheim analyst, Louise Chen, reiterated her Buy rating on shares of Aralez Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ARLZ) and commented on upcoming catalysts for the company. The analyst expects approval of Yosprala on its PDUFA date on 9/14. ARLZ has been preparing for the launch by expanding its cardiovascular salesforce and launching promotional efforts for its other cardiovascular drugs. If approved, the company should launch the drug in 4Q16. She estimates peak sales of $200MM by '22, which is not fully reflected in consensus expectations.
Shares of Aralez Pharmaceuticals closed at $4.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) PT Lowered to $35 at UBS Following 4Q Report
- UPDATE: CLSA Downgrades Qualcomm (QCOM) to Underperform
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $99 at Jefferies Following 2Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesLouise Chen, PDUFA, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!