Applied Materials (AMAT): Notes From The Road - Needham
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Edwin Mok, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Applied Materials (NASDAQ: AMAT) after hosting investor meetings for AMAT CFO Bob Halliday and VP of IR Mike Sullivan.
The analyst is more confident on the growth trajectory of its SemiCap business due to solid product positions and market momentum. In Display, the analyst sees see multiple opportunities for AMAT to deliver upside to the LT growth target of ~50% by 2019. Investors seem concerned about peaking but the analyst remains confident on AMAT's growth trajectory driven by technology inflections in Semi coupled with the added drivers in Display.
No change to the price target of $34.
Shares of Applied Materials closed at $28.43 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oclaro (OCLR): Preannouncement Positive And Margin Leverage Means More To Come - Needham
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Health Care REIT (HCN) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!