Applied Materials (AMAT): Notes From The Road - Needham
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Edwin Mok, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Applied Materials (NASDAQ: AMAT) after hosting investor meetings for AMAT CFO Bob Halliday and VP of IR Mike Sullivan.
The analyst is more confident on the growth trajectory of its SemiCap business due to solid product positions and market momentum. In Display, the analyst sees see multiple opportunities for AMAT to deliver upside to the LT growth target of ~50% by 2019. Investors seem concerned about peaking but the analyst remains confident on AMAT's growth trajectory driven by technology inflections in Semi coupled with the added drivers in Display.
No change to the price target of $34.
Shares of Applied Materials closed at $28.43 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Downgrades Vascular Solutions (VASC) to Hold Amid Takeover
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Synopsys (SNPS) Following 4Q
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!