Applied Materials (AMAT): Expecging Guide Up At Analyst Day Preview - Needham
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst, Edwin Mok, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Applied Materials (NASDAQ: AMAT) ahead of its analyst day on September 21st. The analyst expects the event to serve as the next catalyst for the stock, and he expects management to meaningfully increase its target model to the range of ~$3/share earnings in 3 years time frame.
The analyst expects management to focus on its expanding opportunities in both Semi and Display, driven by more materials innovation in both markets and ramp-up of new products. Rather than being worried that the current cycle might be peaking, the analyst sees strong industry momentum coupled with AMAT's share gain supporting sustainable growth.
No change to the price target of $34.
Shares of Applied Materials closed at $30.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Upgrades Essex Property Trust (ESS) to Overweight
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Cenovus Energy Inc. (CVE) to Sell
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades CVR Refining (CVRR) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!