Apple (AAPL) Bullish Stance Reiterated at Canaccord Genuity Amid Q3 Results, Upcoming iPhone Refresh
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Canaccord Genuity analyst Michael Walkley reiterated a Buy rating and $112 price target on Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) following Q3 results.
Walkley said “With our recent surveys indicating growing consumer awareness and channel willingness to pay more for new larger-screen iPhones, we still anticipate a very strong iPhone 6 upgrade cycle.”
He added “... we believe consumers slowed the pace of iPhone upgrade purchases during the iPhone 5 and 5s product cycles, and we believe the extended replacement rates combined with new larger-screen iPhones position Apple with its large installed base for record iPhone 6 sales. Further, we believe Apple will charge a premium for these larger-screen iPhones resulting in stable gross margin trends for overall Apple but with a higher gross margin dollar contribution due to an increasing revenue mix from higher ASP iPhones.”
The analyst lowered his 2014 Annual EPS estimate to $6.26 and made no changes to his 2015 Annual EPS estimate. He lowered his 2014 Annual Revenue estimate to $179.7B and made no changes to his 2015 Annual Revenue estimate.
Shares of Apple closed at $94.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS) PT Raised to $65 at Needham & Company
- Amazon (AMZN) PT Raised to $1250 at Susquehanna
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesCanaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!